- 1 Can a 13 year old work at Pizza Hut?
- 2 Can you be 13 and work at Subway?
- 3 Can a 13 year old work at Domino’s?
- 4 Where can I start working at 14?
- 5 Can you work at McDonalds at 13?
- 6 What are jobs that hire at 13?
- 7 Can a 13 year old work at Home Depot?
- 8 Can a 13 year old work at Chick Fil A?
- 9 How much do you get paid at Subway at 13?
- 10 What age does Foot Locker hire?
- 11 What age does Papa John’s hire?
- 12 What age does Little Caesars hire?
- 13 Can you work at Target at 14?
- 14 Can you work at Starbucks at 14?
- 15 Can a 14 year old work at Baskin Robbins?
Can a 13 year old work at Pizza Hut?
The minimum age to work at Pizza Hut is 16., so 15- year – olds can ‘t work there.
Can you be 13 and work at Subway?
– Yes. The general minimum age requirement for Subway employees is 16. Does Subway Hire at 15? Some state regulations allow minors as young as 15 to work at Subway.
Can a 13 year old work at Domino’s?
To get an entry-level job at Domino’s as a Customer Service Representative, you must be at least 16 years old. To land a job as a Delivery Driver or Assistant Manager, you generally have to be at least 18 years old.
Where can I start working at 14?
Companies who may offer jobs that hire 14 and 15-year-old teens:
- AMC Theaters. Hires ushers and concession workers 14 and older at select locations.
- Baskin-Robbins. Hires team members 14 and older at select locations.
- Dairy Queen.
- Giant Eagle.
- Kroger & affiliates.
Can you work at McDonalds at 13?
The minimum age for working at McDonald’s is 14 years old; however, this may be higher depending on varying state laws. You also may need to obtain a permit or written permission for working if you ‘re still in school. Age requirements may also vary by position (managers typically need to be 18 years or older).
What are jobs that hire at 13?
Jobs for 13 Year Olds ACT/NT
- Pet Sitting.
- Dog Walker.
- Get an online job.
- Do yard work.
- Do the paper round.
- Modeling, acting and being an extra.
Can a 13 year old work at Home Depot?
Home Depot employees must be at least 16 years old. Does Home Depot Hire at 14? – No. Jobs at Home Depot are often too dangerous for minors under 17.
Can a 13 year old work at Chick Fil A?
15 years old is the most common minimum age for a Chick – fil-A team member job. Other job roles may require employees to be 16 years old or older. Most Chick – fil-A jobs are part-time and paid hourly.
How much do you get paid at Subway at 13?
No, this is because at Subway we work with knives and you have to be at least 14 and 9 months to work with knives according to the law. Would not reccomend, minimum wage for a 13 year old is $6 and you will work constantly as you are the cheapest to put on roster.
What age does Foot Locker hire?
To work at Foot Locker, employees must be at least 16 years old.
What age does Papa John’s hire?
Employees must stand at least 16 years old to work at the pizza chain. Additional qualifications vary by position. Most entry-level pizza shop jobs require no previous experience, while career-oriented positions, like work in management, call for at least one year of experience in a related field.
What age does Little Caesars hire?
Little Caesars invites job seekers 16 and older to fill out applications regularly. Applicants of any experience level may apply for entry-level positions online.
Can you work at Target at 14?
You must be at least 16 years old to apply for a Target store job.
Can you work at Starbucks at 14?
– Yes. Minors as young as 14 can gain employment at Starbucks, provided they comply with state child labor guidelines on work permits and restricted hours.
Can a 14 year old work at Baskin Robbins?
Minimum Age Requirement: All candidates must be at least 14 years of age, which is normally when young teens can obtain working permits. Baskin – Robbins prides itself on being the ultimate first- job experience.