- 1 What do you eat with frozen pizza?
- 2 What should I bring to a pizza party?
- 3 What is a healthy side dish for pizza?
- 4 What do I serve with pizza?
- 5 What is a good dessert to serve with pizza?
- 6 What else can I do with pizza dough?
- 7 What sides go well with pasta?
- 8 What sauces are good with pizza?
- 9 What alcoholic drink goes with pizza?
- 10 What toppings can you put on pizza?
- 11 What wine is good with pizza?
- 12 What goes with pizza bagels?
- 13 How do you throw a pizza party?
What do you eat with frozen pizza?
Next to a mixed green salad, produce like celery, cucumbers, jicama, apples and pears are the perfect foods to pair with a hearty frozen pizza. A handful of veggie slices can cleanse your palate and balance out your taste buds after eating all that delicious hot, melted cheese.
What should I bring to a pizza party?
Here are a few pizza party ideas for other food items to order:
- Cheesy garlic bread.
- Italian meatballs.
- Chicken wings.
- Mozzarella sticks.
- Antipasti platter.
- Caprese salad or skewers.
- Classic house salad.
- Greek salad.
What is a healthy side dish for pizza?
5 Healthy Sides That Make Pizza a Meal
- Simple Arugula Salad.
- Every Pizza Place Salad.
- Fiery Kale with Garlic and Olive Oil.
- Cheesy Grilled Parmesan Broccoli.
- Roasted Cabbage Slaw with Hazelnuts & Lemon.
What do I serve with pizza?
What to Serve With Pizza? 30 of the Best Side-Dishes To Try
- Family Style Caesar Salad.
- Garlic Bread.
- Citrus, Fennel, and Avocado Salad.
- Greek Wedge Salad.
- Cacio e Pepe Brussels Sprouts.
- Asparagus Caesar Salad.
- Mozzarella Bites.
- Green Monster Salad.
What is a good dessert to serve with pizza?
Here are some of our other favorite fruity dessert options.
- Sorbet. Sorbet is both a refreshing post-pizza dessert and a killer palate cleanser.
- Fruit Tarts.
- Banana Splits.
- Plain Fruit.
What else can I do with pizza dough?
22 Amazing Things You Can Do With Pizza Dough
- Buffalo Chicken Bites.
- Cinnamon Rolls.
- Garlic Knots.
- Apple Galette.
- Mediterranean Turkey Pot Pies.
- Cheesy Onion Focaccia Bread.
What sides go well with pasta?
20 Wonderful Pasta Side Dishes
- 01 of 20. Cheesy Garlic Bread.
- 02 of 20. Sautéed Zucchini.
- 03 of 20. Brussels Sprouts Parmesan Salad.
- 04 of 20. Pull-Apart Garlic Bread.
- Grilled Caesar Salad. The Spruce / Anita Schecter.
- 06 of 20. Roasted Whole Artichokes.
- 07 of 20. Crusty No-Knead Bread.
- 08 of 20. Baked Eggplant.
What sauces are good with pizza?
That’s why we’ve rounded up the best sauces to dip your pizza slice in.
- Ranch Sauce. We all know ranch tastes good on everything.
- Garlic Sauce. For the more traditional pizza lover, garlic sauce is a must-have when eating a pizza slice.
- Marinara Sauce.
- BBQ Sauce.
- Hot Sauce.
What alcoholic drink goes with pizza?
Here is your top 5 list of the Best Cocktails for Pizza:
- Mozzarella Pizza And Dry Vodka Martini. Mozzarella is a mild and creamy Italian cheese.
- Seafood Pizza and Classic Mojito.
- Hawaiian Pizza And Tequila Sunrise.
- Pepperoni Pizza and Negroni.
- All Herb Pizza and Manhattan.
What toppings can you put on pizza?
More classic Italian topping ideas
- Broccolini or broccoli (blanch first) and pancetta/speck/ bacon.
- Potato, sausage, pancetta/speck/ bacon.
- Gorgonzola and mushroom.
- Black olives, anchovies, capers.
- Gorgonzola, radicchio.
- Capers, anchovies, eggplant, capsicum.
- Mixed sliced mushrooms and garlic.
What wine is good with pizza?
10 best wines with pizza
- Grenache, Syrah and Mourvèdre (GSM) Blend. Pizza Suggestion: Classic cheese.
- Dry Rosé Pizza Suggestion: Margherita.
- Pinot Noir. Pizza Suggestion: White sauce or mushroom.
- Chardonnay. Pizza Suggestion: White pizza.
- Sauvignon Blanc. Pizza Suggestion: salad (leafy greens)
- Beaujolais Cru.
What goes with pizza bagels?
What to serve with pizza bagels?
- Potato Wedges.
- Baked French Fries.
- Sweet Potato Fries.
- Garlic Bread (or Cheesy Garlic Bread!)
How do you throw a pizza party?
Here are some tips for making your party a success:
- Prep the ingredients and roll out the dough ahead of time (refrigerate if needed).
- Sprinkle on a layer of cheese after adding the sauce.
- Bake your pizzas in a hot oven.
- Have fun with the toppings!
- Err on the side of having too much of an ingredient, especially cheese.